Tamiya is delighted to announce a special re-release of the R/C Wild One with a twist! This model is the 2WD buggy based on Item 58525 released in 2012, and the sticker is designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand "BLOCKHEAD MOTORS'' which has produced stickers and apparel, and customizations of Tamiya off road buggy models from the 1980s, also taking part in the design of collaborative fashion, music, and skateboard projects to expand the horizons of R/C cars.
About the model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit. Length: 425mm, height: 140mm, width: 225mm. Wheelbase: 255mm.
• Polycarbonate body (0.7mm thickness) is pre-cut and pre-painted in light blue(. *)
• Comes with metal-plated parts (A, E, G and front/rear wheels).(*)
• Window nets, number plates and dummy antenna are also included.(*)
• Includes new stickers designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand "BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”.(*)
*These features are different from Item 58525.
• Durable and lightweight ABS box type frame is matched with a battery case which is compatible with modern power sources such as Tamiya Racing Packs and LF batteries.
• 4-wheel independent suspension consists of coil springs and trailing arms. A wide tread ensures excellent off-road stability.
• Enclosed gearbox includes differential gears for smooth cornering.
• Driveshafts feature dogbone-type joints and dust covers.
• Tamiya Type-540 motor are included.
• No ESC are included.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.