Tamiya is delighted to welcome the 1992 Audi V8 Touring as a model on our popular TT-02 chassis. The 1992 Audi V8 Touring employed an improved 3.6-liter V8 engine, Audi’s famed quattro four-wheel drive, and an imposing body. It overcame significant ballast handicaps and showed off overwhelming strength, particularly in a podium sweep at the 1st race of the 2nd meet at the Nürburgring.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 463mm, width: 188mm, height: 138mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The powerful, imposing body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate (clear).
• Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the 1992 Audi V8 Touring. Masking stickers will aid in the paint job.
• Two-piece mesh wheels have silver color rims and spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
• Separate parts are included to depict side mirrors.
• The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
• A wealth of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
• Tamiya Torque-Tuned 540 motor are included.
• Please note, this version is without Radio, Battery, Charger and ESC, we recommend the accessories from Mstyle.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.