1/10 R/C Lotus Europa Special (M-06) / NO ESC
Tamiya is proud to introduce the Lotus Europa Special as a 1/10 R/C product paired with the M-06 chassis. The Lotus Europa debuted in 1966, showcasing what was then a revolutionary midship layout, with a lightweight FRP body, making a global splash. In 1972 perhaps the finest model – Lotus Europa Special - in the series was released with 1.6-liter inline-4 engine (big valve twin-cam engine) capable of 126hp which was the largest
maximum output among the Lotus Europa series. Also, the car had two transmission options, with the choice of the standard and 5-speed transmission.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 176mm, height: 114mm.
• The sharp low-slung form of the car is accurately captured in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.Separate parts depict side mirrors, light cases, and rear wing.
• The model is based upon the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis which allows stable performance.
• The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, and a longitudinally-mounted battery pack with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
• This model utilizes the 225mm wheelbase M-06M chassis.
• Dedicated stickers are also included to recreate gold body pinstripes inspired by the Lotus car which flourished in Formula One.
• Includes marking stickers, and masking stickers for use during the paint job.
• A variety of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis.
• Tamiya Tyoe 540 motor are included.
• Please note, this version is without Radio, Battery, Charger and ESC, we recommend the accessories from Mstyle.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.