The Sd.Kfz.234 was a heavy armored car designed for long-range reconnaissance in environments such as North Africa and the Eastern Front. It featured an 8x8 chassis configuration where all four axles could be steered from either of the two driver positions, one at the front and one at the rear of the vehicle. It was also unique for being the only German armored vehicle to be powered by an air-cooled diesel engine. Equipped with a KwK 39 L/60 50cm gun in a rotating turret, the Sd.Kfz.234/2 was quite formidably armed for an armored car, but only 101 examples were produced from September 1943 for one year.
About the Item
• This is a 1/48 scale assembly kit of the Sd.Kfz 234/2.
• Distinctive form of the armored car is accurately reproduced.
• Suspension with complex structure is succinctly depicted.
• Includes a variety of accessories such as jerry cans, canvas rolls, drum cans, etc.
• Comes with 3 types of marking options which depict the Wehrmacht at the end of WWII.
• Parts for vehicle model are made by Italeri.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.