Tamiya is delighted to announce that a new color variation version of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 will be released as a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit to commemorate the 45th anniversary of Tamiya R/C!
The Porsche 934 holds a special place in Tamiya history as the product of our first R/C model kit. This model features a white color body that recreates the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 which tussled at the top of races in the European Racing Championship in June 1976. Also, a photo-etched product plate and one-page printed message by Executive Chairman, Shunsaku Tamiya are included to commemorate the 45th anniversary of Tamiya R/C. It’s sure that this model will be a hot product for R/C fans!
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 202mm, wheelbase: 236mm.
• The durable and lightweight polycarbonate body captures the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 in style.
• The lightweight and rigid shaft-driven 4WD TA02SW chassis with horizontal motor layout features an FRP double-deck frame with battery and rear gearbox positioned further forward for optimum weight distribution.
• The chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup in the traditional Porsche style.
• Includes hi-spec parts such as aluminum motor mount, hard propeller shaft (short), and front/rear universal shafts.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers with front/rear FRP damper stays.
• The drivetrain uses full bearings, and sealed front/rear gearboxes have built-in diff gears, with a ball differential in the rear.
• 2-piece mesh wheels with metal plated rims have wide rear tires and front/rear semi-pneumatic slick tires featuring inner sponges.
• Comes in a special, dedicated package, using blister packs.
• Comes with Tamiya Type 540 motor.
• Comes without ESC.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.