Tamiya is proud to release the Toyota GR 86 as a 1/10 R/C product. The Toyota GR 86 is a lightweight frontengine, rear-wheel-drive sports car which was announced in April 2021. It has a broad stance, low center of gravity, and employs aerodynamic components rooted in motorsports. The aluminum engine hood, roof and front fenders are lightweight and the suspension features front strut and rear double wishbone systems. This car is powered by a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine capable of 235hp. We are planning to release this R/C model at the same time as the actual car.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 428mm, width: 188mm, height: 131mm. Wheelbase:257mm.
• The powerful form of the Toyota GR 86 is captured in style by a polycarbonate body with front/rear polycarbonate light cases (LED lights are not attachable) and dedicated black ABS side mirrors.
• Features the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which gives high adaptability with various kinds of setups.
• Features a lightweight and sturdy urethane bumper (Item 51019) which is useful for repair and maintenance.
• Black 10-spoke one-piece wheels (the color variation of Item 50732) are paired with racing radial tires (Item 50419).
• Body requires cutting out, attachment of parts, application of stickers, and other work.
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-04S and Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.