Tamiya is delighted to announce this late model version of the Grumman F-14A Tomcat as an addition to the 1/48 Aircraft Series.
The F-14A Tomcat U.S. Navy Fighter is famous for being the first mass-production and the most-produced model among the F-14 series. This kit realistically depicts the F-14A Tomcat (Late Model) - in service from the late 1980s to the early 2000s- with wings featuring separate flaps and slats. Also, one crew figure and paper flight deck sheet for super realistic diorama.
What's different from Item 61114?
• Features fixed depiction of variable sweep wing in forward (takeoff) position.
(Item 61114 featured moving depiction of variable sweep wing.)
• Includes deployed flaps and slats which can be attached to wing by support parts (CANNOT depict wing at neutral position).
(Item 61114 depicts wings with flaps and slats molded in one-piece at neutral position.)
About the Model
• This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Grumman F-14A Tomcat (Late model). Fuselage length: 398mm, Wingspan: 408mm.
• Featrues fixed depiction of variable sweep wing supported by a single-piece spar part.
• The kit depicts wings with deployed flaps and slats which can be attached to wing by support parts (CANNOT depict wing at neutral position).
• The catapult shuttle and one-piece holdback bar with its nose landing gear realistically depict the F-14A taking off from the carrier deck.
• New nose landing gear part with retracted "kneeling'' shock absorber recreates the F-14A's takeoff stance.
• Features detailed sections such as telephoto camera pod, AAX-1 TCS, ALR-45 rader warning antenna under wing, and four Mk. 82 low-drag general-purpose bombs (LDGP, 500 pound) for realistic look.
• A realistically recreated cockpit depicts late model ejector seat cushions, instrument panel and side console panels.
• Includes the catapult officer (called “Shooter” who gives the OK for the operator to release the shuttle) figure and paper flight deck sheet.
• Comes with four marking options: two for F-14As from the VF-32 “Swordsmen” and one VF-211 “Fighting Checkmates”, plus one VF-154 “Black Knights”.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.