Tamiya is delighted to announce the metal plated version of Item 61115 as the 1/48 Aircraft Series.
The Hien was officially adopted by the Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) in 1943, and equipped with the liquid-cooled Ha40 engine (it was the only Japanese fighter in the Pacific fighting to have one).
This special version kit features the newly molded A/B parts and dedicated package. Add this special version to your static model collection!
About the Model
• This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 187mm, wingspan: 250mm.
• A and B parts are silver color metal plated parts.
• Camouflage decals are also included.
• Comes with the dedicated package to commemortate this special kit.
• The model accurately depicts the Ki-61-Id Type Hien with elongated nose and slim fuselage.
• The inverted Ha-40 V12 is depicted complete with supercharger and other details.
• Cramped cockpit interior features 20mm cannon ammo cases, oil tank and more.
• Fuselage underside radiator showcases superb accuracy, right down to the depiction of air intake slats.
• A removable upper cowling section on the nose allows inspection of the engine, even after completion of the model. Also, canopy can be assembled open or closed.
• Includes parts to recreate 2 drop tanks, 1 figure, and 2 marking options recreating aircraft of the 244th Air Group.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.